Emac Robotica is exclusive distributor for Italy of:
These rehabilitation instruments are of two different kinds: end effector and exoskeleton. With End Efffector instruments the input comes directly from the distal part of the limb, allowing for a natural cinematic movement, without unnatural boundaries. This movement is more physiological; the therapeutic response is superior, and excellent is the patient's compliance. Exoskeletons, on the other hand, wrap up the entire limb, forcing the patient to the specific programmed movement, with sets of perfect repetitions.
hunova - robotic rehabilitation system
hunova is a robotic aid for physiotherapists that is intuitive and easy to use. It is dedicated to rehabilitation in orthopedics, neurology, geriatrics, and reathletization.
- IN THE ORTHOPEDIC SECTOR hunova is used for rehabilitation of the ankle, the knee, the hipand the lumbar region of the spine, making the patient carry out exercises of passive mobilization, strengthening of the muscles, proprioceptive exercises, control of the posture and balance. The device is also used for sports rehabilitation.
- IN THE GERIATRIC FIELD hunova enables the physiotherapist to work on postural control, proprioception and balance, and it is used to prevent and evaluate the risk of falls in the elderly and in the recovery of cognitive aspects.
- IN THE NEUROLOGICAL FIELD hunova is used for after-stroke functional re-education, for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the central nervous system and lesions of the peripheral nervous system, making the patient carry out exercises of postural control, balance, core stability and proprioceptive exercises.
Vibramoov Techno Concept
EMAC is the exclusive Italian Vibramoov distributor, neurorehabilitation equipment for the locomotor system through functional proprioceptive stimulation. One of the main challenges of neuro-rehabilitation is to re-establish the union between motor skills and related neurosensory information. Today Vibramov offers to healthcare professionals and patients a single neurorehabilitation therapy that allows them to maintain this functional interaction throughout the recovery process.
Vibramoov offers various programs for the upper and lower limbs rehabilitation. Thanks to the huge variety and diversity of the protocols, doctors can propose rehabilitation sessions in an adapted way based on different patient’s pathologies, progresses and needs. From one protocol to another, changes in functional proprioceptive stimulation will change the type of perceived movement.
- Acquired or congenital neurological disorders (ataxia, brain injury, dystonia, cerebral palsy, neurological diseases, Parkinson's disease, sclerosis, stroke ...)
- Partial spinal cord injuries
- Consequences of aging (ankylosis, balance deficit, immobility syndrome, weakness)
- Prevention of «sensorimotor deprogramming»
- Early, continuous and repeated rehabilitation action
- Training of the locomotor system
- Stimulation of neuroplasticity and motor recovery
- Adjustment of muscle tone with reduction of spasticity
TYROTHERAPY: GET BETTER. EVERY DAY.
Let TyroTherapy provide the means for your patients to achieve their goals and enjoy therapy.
TYROTHERAPY FOR ALL
One provider, all therapeutic optionsALL AGE GROUPS from pediatric to geriatric
ALL PHASES OF REHABILITATION from acute to chronic
ALL DEGREES OF MOTOR IMPAIRMENT from mild to severe
ALL BODY REGIONS, upper and lower extremity
Boredom with finger-hand rehabilitation? Not with AMADEO®! Motivation in the course of therapy is just as essential as fingers and hands are for daily life. Regardless of whether it is an adult or child, AMADEO® increases therapeutic ambition with sophisticated software and robotics. Utilizing a playful gamification approach, AMADEO® visualizes and records the smallest successes in all phases of rehabilitation.
AMADEO® is simply unique.
- Quick and easy patient set-up
- Easily adjustable for adults and children
- Assessments, movement therapies, and spasticity treatment for fingers and the entire hand
- IMPROVE grasping ability, individual finger movements, fine motor coordination
- DECREASE spasticity, tone, monotony
Go fishing again? Pick up their grandchild? Diego assists patients with its unique, intelligent weight relief system. With a three-dimensional therapeutic platform and Virtual Reality, DIEGO® provides simulation of tasks into everyday life, providing as little or as much support as needed. Getting your patient back to the things they love!
- Bilateral, unilateral and symmetric training
- “Assist-as-needed” therapy in a 3D workspace
- Task-oriented therapy in combination with Virtual Reality
- Short setup time
- IMPROVE Shoulder/elbow function, Bilateral/cooperative movements, Cognitive performance, Motivation
- DECREASE Compensation movements, Learned-non-use effect, Tone
Real objects, touch control, and a whole lot of fun; this is what goal-oriented, intuitive therapy should be. Meet MYRO®. The sensor-based surface is the foundation for creative and fun therapy. By combining real world objects with game-based tasks, it just may help your patients get back to everyday living.
- Highly adaptable workspace for more than one person
- Sensor based surface for task oriented (ADL) training with real objects
- Uni- or bilateral motivating training
- IMPROVE Gross and fine motor function, Cognitive performance, Motivation, Motoric coordination, Visual perception
- DECREASE Monotony
The TYROSTATION is home to all individual components of PABLO® and TYMO® and also provides a perfect ergonomic adaptability for every patient.
- Height-adaptable therapy table
- Safe storage and structured application environment
PABLO® is a multi-functional addition to your activities of daily living therapy training. Position sensors and numerous accessories open up incredibly flexible therapeutic options in a safe environment for patients of many impairment levels.
- Therapies for the entire body
- Objective assessments and reporting system
- ADL-based cooperative training
- Guided and assisted movement with specially designed equipment
- IMPROVE Precision grips, Motivation, Grasping force, Arm, hand and wrist functions
- DECREASE Spasticity, Tone, Monotony
PABLO lower extremity
PABLO® Gait, our sensor-based gait analysis and training system, precisely measures and tracks parameters that are critical for the proper selection of the most effective gait therapy. Simple to use and highly adaptable across a multitude of patients, assessments and therapies..
Small device, great effect.
- Easy-to-use objective gait assessment
- Relevant gait parameters at one glance
- Motivational feedback training for lower extremity
- IMPROVE Gait pattern, Objectivity of data
- DECREASE Fall risk, Monotony
Small but powerful - this is how TYMO® can be described: TYMO®, a portable balance system and one of the thinnest force plates on the market. TYMO® trains the body in a sensitive, specific, meaningful manner. A great tool for both static and dynamic posturography testing. Can also be used in other positions, such as sitting or prone on elbows, for those patients unable to stand.
Motivation and fun are included.
- Static and dynamic assessments for full body therapies
- Thin, compact and portable therapy plate
- Evidence-based evaluation and therapy of postural control and balance
- IMPROVE Balance, Posture control, Muscle strength, Trunk coordination, Cognition
- DECREASE Fall risk, Monotony
Locomotion, musculoskeletal integrity, neurocognitive control, muscle stability and strength are prerequisites for physiological walking. Omego is one of these indispensable multi-talents. Two separate actuators mobilize the patient in a simple, isolated and targeted way, and therefore make Omego the long desired device between mobilization and locomotion. What else remains for the patient and therapist to do? Train motivated, have fun and achieve your goals.
- A system for training all relevant pre-gait parameters
- Symmetry and activity detection
- Stepper, cycling, leg press, foot drop training
- IMPROVE muscle strength and joint movement, endurance, coordination and perception, motivation
- DECREASE tone, spasticity, monotony, learned non-use effect
Therapeutic sequences can be created individually and adapted to the specific needs of each patient to optimize each therapy session. Automated reporting saves time and helps make rehabilitation even more efficient.
Our TyroS software is constantly improving, providing even more enhanced uses for our hardware. The optional TyroServer ensures that patient data is reliably stored and available crossdepartmentally.
Automatic rehabilitative exoskeleton for walking for people with motoric impairments to the lower limb. It allows for walking in a full range of people with different motoric abilities, paraplegia, partial or total tetraplegia, emiplegia, multiple sclerosis, and all of those pathologies that necessitate a rehabilitation for walking.
Ekso gives the patient total support and assistance for walking. Thanks to a complex system of sensors, specifically to the pathology under treatment, it lets the patient walk passively, actively or assisted.
Positive visual feedback promotes relearning
Patients subject to paralysis or pain disorders experience discrepancy between movement control and the visual and sensitive feedback they get. It is indeed very challenging to relearn a movement when faced with constantly negative feedback, which conveys a sense of failure.
IVS3 replaces the image of the paralyzed arm with a positive image of movement performed by the healthy arm.
The IVS3 system stimulates brain plasticity and enables patients and therapists to work specifically on:
- Action planning
- Potential of actions
- Intention & motor planification
Reinstating coherence between what the patient intends to do and the sensations he perceives, prompts relearning.
→ Click here and download the presentation
→ Click here and watch the video
Software for the digitalization of the operational/procedural flow of robotic gyms with the aim of maximizing the efficiency of the rehabilitation center.
- Management of all devices from a single platform to simplify the resource/device/patient planning of the rehabilitation center
- Optimization of clinical data accessibility by all clinical staff involved
- Possibility of integration with Hospital Information Systems both with standard protocols (HL7, CCOW) and ad hoc (Web Services, Web API, XML, JSON, ...)
- Statistics on device usage and maintenance data
- Planning of maintenance interventions, reporting faults and requesting disposables
Giraff is a telepresence robot that healthcare personnel, home assistants and caregivers can use to remotely visit and interact with patients or fragile subjects, in clinics or at home, according to their care needs.
The remote visit allows to rationalize the management of healthcare resources and optimize time and costs for both patients and the NHS.
It is a reliable and intuitive product, with encrypted communication and robust connection.
Giraff is able to provide active support:
- in first level monitoring and filtering for the population in geographically depressed areas
- to patients with cognitive dysfunction and in subacute or chronic rehabilitation
- to elderly patients with cognitive impairment and depression